Lyrical Twist on a Whimsical Muse

My Random Scribblings

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Promise is a fragile glass of trust, bonds and committment
Posted by Crescent at 11:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (19)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • She's in crystal ball. Can see cannot touch..
      • Promise is a fragile glass of trust, bonds and com...
      • Find what you want to know what you don't
      • Dreams are just an extension of the figures in you...
      • As I sweep the past.. I discover more stuff under..
      • Out of Reach~
      • Sometimes people change faster than they know it w...
      • I hope to be alone for my birthday Cause I don't...
      • Immaterial materialism is more sought after than t...
      • Decided that ignorance on a certain level is reall...
      • I see myself smiling Down the streets of unknown...
      • Descended from skies above... Irrational man bound...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.